PhiLoPhObiA - FeAr Of LoVe...

this blog is still alive after all these years!

Monday, August 15, 2005

favorite song namin ni herm!!!

Inside Your Heaven
by Carrie Underwood


I've been down, but now I'm blessed,
I felt a revelation comin around,
I guess it's right, it's so amazing,
Everytime I see you, I'm alive,
You're all I got, you lift me up,
The sun and the moonlight,
All my dreams are in your eyes,

(Chorus)
I wanna be inside your heaven,
Take me to the place you cry from,
Where the storm blows your way,
I wanna be the Earth that holds you,
Every bit of air you breathin in,
of soothin wind
I wanna be inside your heaven.

When we touch
When we love
The stars line up
The wrong becomes undone
Naturally my soul surrenders
The sun and moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes

(Chorus)

When minutes turn to days and years,
If mountains fall I'll still be here,
Holding you the day I die,
I wanna be inside your heaven,
Take me to the place you cry from,
Where the storm blows your way,

(Chorus)

Oh yes I do,
When I want to be inside your heaven
Oh yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home